Pasts reminding me by now
In my secondary school times, i was being bullied or used by my classmates. they blame me for being too quiet in class.
At that time, i once had a very close classmate HairulNizam (i lost contract of him) who was always on my side, helping me to deal the obstacles of what i went through. I made him a best friend about 3 years before O level. We chatted alot like what joann and zhy jing are hitting off well. lol...
Some of students in my secondary school were transferred from Boy town school (AVI) to mine (AES).
wat the hell... i'd seen many of them had tattoo on their arms when i passedby them in toilet by chance. Some of them were even transferred to my class!
it make me suffering! Sometimes one of them threw my books when my teacher was not around. Frustrating!
So finally here i'd been waiting, byebye to secondary school.
hello to republic poly!
It was great to meet good classmates of W24C.
I never had this happiness before.
This is 1000 times much better than my previous life
Thank guys for bringing funs to class :)
Organising a Party?
Sian...
last night, i chatted with my father who lives overseas. Well, he just praised me for my award i received yesterday.
At worst thing is that he want me to organise my party to gather all of my classmates.?!?! Is he so great meh? He just want to thank them for shining my life.
But I felt like a burden and not good at organising. he's still rubbing in -.- calling my mum, even uncle and aunt too. wth..
We already fixed a party right? yet.. somemore he want to rub in, saying "I can make your party bigger than theirs. Ask them to come.."
LoL.. ignoring him, say i gtg byebye
I block him in msn after that. -.-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment