I wanna tell you one thing
the most beautiful i ever seen
was a pack of white and black small puppies with their mother
playing on slope of green hill on sunrise,
I happened to see them on slope when I was waiting for train to arrive
it really lightens my day on the way to school...
the slope of hill can be seen just beside Bukit Batok Mrt.
the most beautiful i ever seen
was a pack of white and black small puppies with their mother
playing on slope of green hill on sunrise,
I happened to see them on slope when I was waiting for train to arrive
it really lightens my day on the way to school...
the slope of hill can be seen just beside Bukit Batok Mrt.
They may appear often between 8am and 8.30am...
Today i was late for school
'Cause of this, I'd been watching at them for a long moment...
and
Another day, when they were not there, i sighed.
At least there is some brownish traces on green slope, left by them.
It makes me enjoy imagining as if they were there.
Today i was late for school
'Cause of this, I'd been watching at them for a long moment...
and
Another day, when they were not there, i sighed.
At least there is some brownish traces on green slope, left by them.
It makes me enjoy imagining as if they were there.
No comments:
Post a Comment