Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Into the Working World

I had received an email from my father who work in Port Moresby, PNG.

Dear Steven,

I am going to book you to come to PNG together with me on the 2nd of Feb and returning back to Singapore on the 30th of Mar. I will try to arrange you to work in one of our department here - may be related to repairing and servicing of computers.

The only thing I could go there to work is to become experienced of working in his company.
I don't know whether I could get salary or not.
My father hold as director of company and it's up to him when he could pay me.

I can be either happy or sad.
Sad when I will bid farewell to my friends or will miss someone again.
Happy when I'll be joining computer service team soon.

I didn't ask him for a job that related to computers. He knew it long before when I'm good at repairing computer.

That day, he was furious with no connection or slow connection so he faced to me for help and I really fixed it well.

Now, he wants me to work in his department - related to computer.
At same time, I am asked to learn about how's my father's business going on well and how the computer works.

Surprisingly, I took the right path ambitiously,
which could be Business Computing, my poly course...

No comments: