Ahaha...
before we go to Kuching airport,
I drove a car as that was my last chance to get experience.
manual transmission isn't hard to me as my aunt used to think I'm still novice...
Right now here,
i took off my laptop and switch on...
then each time an ant is crawling out of key pad...
wah!
Another ant is crawling on the screen...
and then there comes alot ants sia!
That house ah which i left my laptop there last night,
might become ant colony one day.
I tell you Kuching doesn't keep environment clean.
There is no anti-pest company, no anti-mosquito organization.
Let environment comes naturally
and makes humans suffer malaria, dengue fever...
I had more than 10 bites mostly on my arms
by mosquitoes, bed bugs during vacation.
I had colds almost everyday...
ahaha
Good bye to my cousins and my sickness...!
miss you dears~
No comments:
Post a Comment