A fresh air everywhere in small town.... my stay there between 23rd and 27th dec...
I do pity them and my father gave about a thousand ringgits to them.
During our visit there, I got stomachache and their toilet is like 'what the hell...'
Not even has toilet flush.
It was really fun to get some fresh air by cycling around small town.
However when I was cycling,
almost dozen of stray dogs which I was passing by street, kept barking at me.
Here comes again...
My little cousin in candid shot with 1960s atmosphere~
Finally look at my home,
actually this is a rice shop where i live upstairs.
And you see my green shirt in picture.
I had nothing to do but wandering around the shop.
Don't it seem to have internet router there to you?
damn 1960s...
no pc there too hence i brought my laptop...
No comments:
Post a Comment