Wearing like smart man, I was attending a ballroom at hotel which was organised for T-shirt design competition on early afternoon today.
My sister, Ivy is one of 5 T-shirt designers there and that was why I came to support her. She drew music, fire, super woofer and etc. art with a topic "15 years and Beyond" and when she's done, we said WOW! lol
Ballroom ah? I needed a ticket that my friend Weiling has to pass to me outside main door. lol... It has been long time since I met her and her looks doesn't change at all but cheerful and friendly girl. She led me to a table and I sat besides James.
Actually that party was organised for deaf people and all these sign language they use to communciate which I don't understand them. lol... While normal people applause by clapping hands, deaf people applause by raising and shaking hands because they don't hear any sound.
At T-shirt competition time, 5 models walked along the red carpet, shaking their butts. Looking at their designed T-shirt and comparing them, Wooot I think my sister's design is the best and we vote for her. Then the final result? My sisters got 70% vote of all other 4 designers. My god! She won a 1st cash prize of $150.
Next 'game' will be lucky draw. there are only 11 prizes. Most old people won prizes.
And I won 10th prize! My lucky no. 0146!
James ah, he's jealous of me. ahahaha...
Wow i can't believe this because just then I use brain power to generate no.! lame but I think it really works because I won lucky draw for 3rd time in three parties!
No. 0078 - 4th prize at MHI party on Dec 2007 (a set of box with chocos and wine)
No. 0897 - 1st prize at Food fair party in Sarawak on August 2008 (a expensive shirt)
No. 0146 - 10th prize at 'Silent' party on November 2008 (some good vounchers)
Now i got $50 robinson and 2 escape theme park vounchers. My sister's afraid of escape theme park. sigh... Who want to go with me to escape theme park? lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment