I just got a hair cut yesterday after school and gayish hairstylist add treatment for repairing my damaged hair.
Then my hair too shiny and weighing down (hard to make spiky hair).
I was afraid to face my classmates with my such hair like that.
I did many ways to re-style my hair that night before coming to school and I even thought of wearing a cap.
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK
So this morning, I entered my classroom, appearing nerdy looks.
Screw Marfie, Andhi, Ryan, Seng and some of my classmates for laughing.
Even they said it's like hair bowl cut.
"It looks okay wad..." they said.
To me, It doesn't look exactly what i want it to be....
as his!

LOL... I don't want post a photo of my hair here. It looks shorter than him.
hahahaha.
Nonetheless, it need time to grow longer!
Now i'm in midst of presentation time, writing this post. And someone sit besides me viewing my writing.
lol he say his botak hair is worse than mine.
Even facilitator heard it and said I look okay wad...
No comments:
Post a Comment