Only you know about revealing my secrets here
......
Hello... Okay you are smart enabling to see here.
Since my birthday was occurred that day, it renewed my life from eighteen to nineteen. It sounds that I gonna aging until the day when I am gone.
I have made some wishes to fulfil my life.
First and foremost, I really wish that my mom would live everlasting life 'cause she's greatest mom i have met for her dedication and hardship. I remember when she was through much paintaking, she used to carry young-me from the bus-stop to the school while I was still asleep. It is really far from the bus-stop to school and yet it is an uphill road. I felt sad it was tough time for her in that several years. Also for my father too...
Here's real wishes...
To graduate my unversity when we are still affordable;
To become internet entrepreneur when I may communciate well with internet interaction;
To get a wife while young adult;
To always have a mindset of "Never give up" attitude which is also my father's wish;
To be tall, muscular man like Raman my classmate! hahaa
The14thSky online nick-named by my girl after my birthday and the sky I kept staring at...
Teh Si Peng is my favourite drink and my nickname too 'cause my grandma called me Si Peng wrongly as Steven and my cousins were teasing me with "Si peng" so became Teh Si Peng.
Okay these are my small secrets... By the way I do watch **** 'cause every man does!
Next time I make post with difficult revealing way. haha
The End of Secrets
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment