
Hahaha... I thought no one would celebrate for me because there was no time to do that as we had really busy with our projects.
I was happy man! Lol at my ang mok facilitator joining us to celebrate bday then went off home when the class is just ended. He's really look cool man.
That time, they are preparing a cake and calling me to go over. I was abit shocked.
Then they sang hallelujah hallelujah~
ah joking...
"Happy birthday to you" and go on...
I forgot to make a wish before blowing a candle. I think I would wish that I won't be lan jiao mo. lol... Fortunately they didn't bash me up as there was not enough classmates' presences here. Vance, Asaph, Raman who had bashed Weilun last tuesday, didn't come today. hahaha...
Thank you guys for celebrating my birthday!
You all are nice friends I met...
No comments:
Post a Comment