Kay... I've been through all modules except one which i didn't attend that Friday and met new classmates.
None of my facilitators looks young. They are around 30 to 50 years old... woooot! Nothing is perfect anyways.
And for my classmates, they have been co-operated well and most of them never play any DOTA or CS unlike some of my ex-classmates are suffering in "noise of shootings and first blood kills." lol..
As the days go on, I could feel the high spirit among my current classmates even now. Laughters are getting louder than before. But yet I have to acknowledge some of them, building better relationship with them so I can confide in them. This is one of my motivations towards my confidence and being high self-esteem like before. weird eh...
Today, I gave a long speech about conclusion on enterprise presentation. Then at last after my speech, some of them nod their heads and the other seemed like frozen. Within a few seconds, they started to applause. Lol... I don't know what the heck if they understand my speech.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment