my purpose to see audiologist is to get new hearing device, named Naida. Latest in Singapore.
Hey, my ex-primary schmates! Good news! New device leh which got wireless...! Can stream music via Bluetooth like two in one. Audiologist said that when there is about 60000 using old device in Sg, I am the first person in Sg who bought new wireless device. WOOT. It costs a BOMB.
Well, I might secretly listen to music through device to ignore teacher teaching or ignore what you are saying. lol... It's SECERT WEAPON! someone's nagging towards me become useless. hhahaha...

my primary sch canteen!
mixed with girls and boys.
You see most of them are girls
Very very few boys lol...
All so short and I feel tall! Lol

Opposite view of canteen.
Hey ya.
I was young primary 4-6 there. I used to be always surrounded by girls around.
And I'm not a flirt or sissy again -.-
You know me though...
Don't think that of me because my family, my cousins are mostly female too... lol
No comments:
Post a Comment