Sunday, September 28, 2008

Mornin' Fitness

The air is fresh...
wat can i do if i wake up early...
wat on my mind' about my daily life...
my body' getting lazier...

Comeon' Get down on my running shoes and speed up all the way around the HDB flats at sunrise. I had been promised myself long ago I would grow taller than my tall and young sister. Yet, a little improvment in my height. Her height freaks me by 2.4cm taller.

Anyways, I'm so embarrassed long enough. Wherever I'm passing by the street, I often compare my height to others. Is it lame of me? lol indeed. Because of my mom, she intro me and my sister when she meet her friends. They were surprised that my sister is tall and nothing about me but smart. Appearance seems important to people. They always can tell how fortunate in her from her surface. My sister is probably 3rd tallest girl in Girls' school. When she met her principal, her principal kept glancing at her body(from toes to top) -.- yeah my sis told me once.

Alright, I want to be self-disciplined that I need to sleep early about 10pm in order to make my mind refreshing next morning. You know growth hormones can still produce from your refreshed mind till last at age 25 and not 18. As long as you watch your intakes, sleep 7-9 hours and regular exercise, you can grow taller; and handsome or pretty. Hahaha... Do take care.

I gotta to go for church... Byes =) Awaiting for F1 formula final tonight...

No comments: