Today's lesson was quite fun.
Days in school are usually the same thing that makes me bored.
Until today, suddenly almost half of my class were going to pon after 1st meeting. They do really mean it. I mean every lessons, in msn mass conversation, few of my classmates are urging to pon. Then finally they did mean it this morning. They just want some class bondings by outing... hahaha
My 3 team members were abandoning us 2 members behind. lol... Faci Ann Quek came in and gave her surprised face. She then arranged team members to rejoin others.
During 3rd meeting, other team's presentation... We weren't expect Sanoj from Sri Lanka has been talking non-stop for more than 5 mins. wah SHIOK sia. I can feel he really get A grade. Talking and thinking at same time. Like Raj lol... Sanoj... their 'J' at end. They both are indians anyways.
On the way home, I bought durian pie. I didn't realise after I just hopped in the bus 176.
By the sign "NO DURIAN ALLOWED!"
When I stepped in the bus, the bus driver pointed to my plastic bag contained box of durian pie.
"Is this durian?"
I was shocked, uneasy... I tried to pretend not to understand what he is saying. "huh?"
He repeated this question twice. He could smell it my god!
"Then what is it inside?"
I said, "ehhh. A box of food."
He gave suspicious expression then forget it. Nevertheless, I went to seat on but a commuter sitting besides me is... -.- He could smell it, trying to move away and turned the back of his head facing me.
Wahhh. I'll be damned! The smell of durian almost polluted whole bus! It's too strong. Fortunately, just a 2 more bus stop to alight down. Soon before it would pollute. yeah
My young mom enjoyed having that pie. Love her~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment