Your love,
Your characters,
And your destiny;
12 horoscopes can tell...
Hello, I have been researching horoscopes since I felt the one I love was not suited to me and I had been wondering why it's like that. Then reading horoscopes came across my mind. It's really true that we were not compatible well.
So nowadays, i may be understanding person. Whoever I'm getting to know, I know what he/she wants according to his/her horoscope because I know their characters. I think I may be specialized in b/g relationship problems and able to find solutions to save your relationship. I'm not expert as well but i can try to help.
Your characters can affect your relationship with your partner. Also your partner's do the same way.
How compatible is your relationship? Feel free to ask me and I may give some advices to your complicated relationship in case. =)
Wanna to know what is your characters? I can tell you but some of horoscopes I haven't researching completely yet. I can tell what your horoscope by your characters and appearance. weet~
Do tell me anytime in msn except when i'm busy. Sharing with me will help me improving my research in horoscope.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment