Friday, September 5, 2008

Skip School

No laptop,
getting sick of doing nothing...

My laptop is under repair by HP company for few days. So I can't wait get hands on it.

my lappy's screen glass panel got cracked during sarawak holiday! Cause' my cousin's ass sat on my lappy cover wtf!

Then I heard a sound like crack and I checked any damage around my laptop (forgot checking opened cover laptop). Until one day later, I wanted to use lappy then SHIOK!

lol another lappy bill again. S$900 to replace physical damage one.

My team ah... I felt bad, troubling my teammates whom I've yet to acknowledge to share their laptop with me. Yesterday computing module, I'd been doing nothing for my team lolol...

Just sleep and play my PSP almost whole lesson... hahaha feeling useless man! I NEED LAPPY!

Today, STILL NO LAPPY

THEN SKIP LESSON! !#%^&%*$^&*

but i may miss easy topic (communication practice module) today about Gossip...
haiz...

Now, i'm learning blog codes at home. I'm still currently editing and adding codes
and this is what i get...
http://test-the14thsky.blogspot.com

im tired now... i pause editing man...

don't mind a mess...
later I add background and BIGpicture...

hahaha...

No comments: