And they complained "why so fast?! Stay here more abit!" lol... i was almost forgotten to tell them about my leaving sooner.
Telling them out of blues at last minute shocks them to be like zombies. -.-
Today morning, they looked distaught when I was preparing my luggage. hahaha. At 11.10am today, as if my feets on Kuching are lifting higher and higher, my plane goes!
Lol. My cousin Eileen chatted me just now. ( i wrote corrections for her as her english quite not so understanding)
She: Hi
She: got miss me?
She: last few days i used to ask Fennie where you are. (i was staying at her house)
She: but this afternoon, i ask her again that same thing when you're already gone.
Me: hahaha... you forgot that i already went back?
She: yeah... I feel something wrong when you're gone.
She: you are like a brother to me.
Me: lol wat abt others?
She: they feel smth wrong too
She: you used to sleep here very often and now you disappeared.
She: haiz...
lol So much feelings into "Hate to say goodbye"

Here's my cousins' house "Girl Dorm"
Only here got internet... lol
Ida took a shot =)

Opposite side of view...
Ida was looking out through window to see if someone was here to fetch her and sisters to church.

I smiled so fake as my cousin, Amelia besides me looked crazy.
Can't be nice photo.. hahaha.

I got alone in flight for 5 times starting from March this year. Looking at food served by air stewardess.

Here's Singapore
MOM,
I'm reaching SOON!
lolol
No comments:
Post a Comment