Sunday, August 3, 2008

Tears in my dreams...

Tears in my dreams

With...
my fears of being separated from w24c
my fears of meeting strangers in next semester
And my fears of losing happiness

A dream appeared in my sleep...

Wahh.. I cant believe i got such a dream.
I don't know whether it is a good or bad dream.
This morning i dreamt of my classmates gathering in class. Everything seemed quite blur like cloud to my eyes. I think i can remember whole incident in my dream.
At the moment, i step in class there are full of laughters filled through the atmosphere. I was glad to see many smiles of my classmates.

By the time in dream, I can see raj laughing like monkey. huh? and then his body except the face has turned into monkey's body. freaking.. really.. whoever i see showing his/her reactions has turned into something or what i can't remember. I only remember raj, bobo, ben, wee kiat, joann and somebody i forgot... Whenever my eyes set on someone, then later it freak me out. Bobo become half naked and got big belly (because his horniness made me dream of him). Ben has turned into zombie(retard).. wtf? only everyone's body has changed. For wee kiat, he turned into big maple character bowman that seemed like maple bringing back to life... really freaking me out! hahaha. And and joann become adorable princess(what a relieve)... but she looks like kid -.- sorry but it is just a dream... The rest of my classmates i cant really remember what they look like... Like sze zhen has turned into something small i cant recall... dwarf? looking for snow white or pretty girls?

Within a few moments, everyone has turned back to normal but they start to cry.. o.O?
Even boys cry... Lol i never see boys cry before especially ben, raj, bobby, bobo. ben's eyes are reddening, he looks funny... At last i realised this is a day where we bid farewell, this is a day where w24c is going to being separated. I feel someone pushing me away from the class (i think someone > my sis is waking me up but i still deeply sleep lol my sis told me that time). I see girls crying especially joann, zhi ying and other girls in class. It made me feel hurtful. As I was being pushed away, the class w24c seemed getting further and further like going to disappear...

When my dream is gone, i woke up this morning 9am...
wth i got tears... and my pillow got abit wet...
lol my youngest sis looking at me said "why are u crying?" and she went to tell my mum -.-
So it's just a dream and hope it won't come to realistic. Hate to see class bond breaking.
But it happens so fast...

w24c always be in mind.. :(

No comments: