Yesterday, after church i went to meet my classmates at orchard mrt. I was the first one who reach there earlier than them at 1.30pm. So bored waiting there station, i found somewhere nearby to sit and rest then i fell fast asleep until 1.55pm, Ben called me where i am. I jumped out and met them at last. lolol... There were ben, bobo, weekiat, raj, anton and joann. WOO~ shopping spree!!! But in the end, we bought nothing... walao!! We thought of buying class tee shirts. Then later don't want to buy... -.-
To MOVIE!!! We 5 boys bought Love Guru movie tickets and two girls(zhiying and joann) bought Journey to the Centre of the Earth. I didn't ask for Love Guru ticket as raj recommend to me-.- lol.. so weekiat and I sneaked into zhiying & joann threatre and sat besides joann and wk. hahaha... joann's so coward... got scared and covered her face when there's quick pop up in part of movie... shame shame... hahaha but to me she's kinda cute action LOL...

lol.. bobo took this photo.. zhiying always has same expression sigh! And what the heck is Raj doing?!

i don't get it... In every photo, Ben acts retard...
hahaha
But ben, bobo, raj and weekiat are such good friends to me...
This is the time before we enter the threatre...
Happy always!
No comments:
Post a Comment