How hard it might be? While i got flu every saturday in singapore, now everyday running nose in Kuching because of coldness from air-con. Must must have air-con every night no matter what happens to me and my cousins otherwise alot mosquitoes appear at scary night. (do you know that heatness from my body can be detected by mosquito's feeler?) lol... air-con is to repel these bloodsuckers away but still i got few bites and caught a rash... -.-
Oh ya... I usually stay at my grandma's house where there is no internet. I've been wanting to go to my cousin's house to free surfing!
hmm... SIX girls(5 daughters, a mother) and TWO guys(youngest son, a father) living under one roof. I envy them. When i come over there, more merrier we get. hahaha.
Lol... Am i lucky to have girls surrounding me? walao!
More pictures of my cousins will be posted up later...
This is Daren, my youngest cousin ever 3yrs old!
He always bang bang on my laptop whenever i come to cousin's house for internet!!!
I hardly handle that naughty boy.
lol.
yesterday, I promised my friends that i would be online and updated my blog at that night but i did not. I'm sorry because I took care of my sick grandma last night. lol someone said i'm a cheat... hahaha... So now i updated liao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment