Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The End of 1st Semester

The End of 1st Semester

12 august... the last lesson for class... We went out for Seoul garden and had big dinner like a family of W24C. Seoul garden ahhh, i can't really eat too much. My stomach gonna bomb. lol I'm kinda prone to stomachache... That's why I can't eat chill or spicy foods like a allergy to it.
I gonna miss you all especially bobo, ben, raj, aidi, weekiat, joann, zhiying and the rest who have been "more than a friend" to me...

Somehow, there is a feeling in my heart that what could bring a strong bond to class. I think Ben, BobO and even Joann are linked to bonding. Without them, I might see there is no happy moment among us. This is what i mean by according to my analysis in horoscope. Three of them are Leos. Basically, Leos are the most compatible among other horoscopes. They are cheerful always who brought fun to class... If you don't believe what i am saying, forget it as if i'm crazy lolol... So let's hope there must be a leo or more in your next semester class otherwise no fun... let try...

Here photo times... I'm lazy to post more photos but if u want to see more, visit Joann's blog for our pictures.





Big smile!
Adorable girl, cheers up always!!
you look beautiful in my eyes...
really... hahaha dun blush la..









lol... Raj's trying to be one of X-men...
And azuin?!?!! she want to be too?! LOL










BobO, Bobby and Ben...
B-cubes
Bunch of retards LOL...










HAHAHA... I'm looking at joann's expression..
I never see her like that LOL...
so funny sia.. yea lo distracting me from camera..
naughty joann..





Farewell peeps...
W24C
I always remember you guys...

Hoping there is a chance to meet u in same class on next semester... random mah..

No comments: