Monday, August 25, 2008

Driving Test

Driving test! FAIL OR PASS?!

I began my driving practice since last March till this month August and I finally took a driving test last monday. I had driving practised with my teacher. In his car, the front passenger seat got brake! double brakes lol... Any mistake i make he will brake for me to prevent accident.

Then that final day, I was nervous and saw examiner dressing in police uniform wtf? It makes me more nervous. I dislike police lol... Also that same day when my hearing aid spoiled and couldn't hear at all. Whenever that examiner talked to me, I never listen lol and just follow the Road A as he instructed where i had learnt on map directions by teacher.

At last, I believed i can drive well! BUT................. he marked me as failure i guess! wtf? I could see that examiner gathering with other examiners as well. They were talking about me. My hearing was Sarawak's driving first case like rare. I'd been trying to tell them that my hearing aid spoiled. hell.... sarawak sarawak sarawak huh huh huh??? so sux... All because of my hearing. HAHAHA nvm la. I came to sarawak for nothing lo... my purpose to visit sarawak is to take test only. aiyo... I must go back singapore to repair my device and wait for next holiday to re-test again.

No comments: