Thursday, August 7, 2008

A crazy chinese tutor

A crazy chinese tutor

yesterday, i came back to home and saw my youngest sis crying. She was only 10 years old child and yet her chinese tutor who is just a neighbour living above my storey had bullied her. They were quarrelling through sms when my sis wanted to postpone tuition to tomorrow but her tutor wants today tuition. If not, she threatened my sis by calling police. Wahhh! And then my sis was willingly to quit tuition as i told her to do so but this problem haven't solved yet.

Her tuition fee is paid for that day when my sis didn't go for tuition. My mum was told and wanted a refund from tutor. Still don't want to return back. WTF!
She even sms my sis, saying "cry loud la... look at the mirror yourself. ur eyes so small like fish eyes. u got ugly gum and mouth." I can't believe she said that such things. Her tutor is around 30+ yrs old and a fat ugly woman from china. my mum called that tutor and they were quarrelling. I could even hear !#$%^&%$%^&*!#$^!@& over the phone. So noisy... I snatched home phone and hanging up.

So my mum and I still wanted to pursue this matter. We went to tutor's home just a storey up there. I saw her house messy and big buddha red light in her home. Quite spooky... we start quarrelling with that bitchhh tutor at the door until she falls back. Then she brought a pail of water along, splashing at us and shutting her own door.. SHIITTING WET!
I fed up and i washed hands of that matter. my mum will call for lawyer. lol
you see how crazy she is... she better goes back to mental hospital...

No comments: