Thursday, August 14, 2008

Journey begin...

Journey begin...

I'm packing my luggage and preparing to go to airport. My flight to sarawak at 1.25pm TODAY!
So farewell guys from w24c and i specially made this video about w24c memories. I will remember all of you... You criminals are really cool! who is best criminal?

Here those who i caught:
Azuin (acts cute)
Anton (pork)
Aidi (batman rob a pizza)
Ann (small nerd)
Ben (retard)
Bobby (stone)
BobO (pervert)

Barak (afro guy)
Hasina (computer hacker with her virus)
Hafiz (Clown)
Joann (Cat with noob roar)
Jun Yong (Gamer & robber)
Raj (roti prata hawker)
Sze zhen (peeping tom)

Shaun (Bank robber)
Victoria (Lady seeker)
Wee Kiat (mapler crazy)
Wanting (Wanted! The best criminal! death sentence is a must!)
Zhi ying (daughter of pork)

hahaha... These are how I will remember you... okay i'm leaving for airport now...
Farewell and see you next semester...

No comments: