Republic polytechnic uh huh?
A lot CCTV installed around us even toilet... lol kidding.
Today a bunch of security guards came at the door of my class when I was sleeping. They were calling people who involved in a mess of classroom last afternoon. They called ME !@#^&*()^&*
I didn't know at first what was going on until i saw they held a paper with picture taken by CCTV. It recorded everything we did last afternoon?!?! Four people were in the picture including sze zhen, wee kiat, bobo and me. Ben was so lucky la, escaping from being spotted by CCTV.
Security guards brought us to their office where we have never seen before (like hidden wall door). When we entered in, we get some scoldings from supervisor. Bobo admitted he was the one who started this mess yesterday. "Be considerate! The cleaners had hard time to clear up this mess," supervisor said. Lol. Pity BobO... hahaha see whether he can take it or not. He was then given a last chance.
Look! This was what security guards want!Last afternoon 5pm+ after lesson ended,
wee kiat and I went to toilet and came back to class to wait for bobo, ben and sze zhen.
Gosh... lol i wish i could stop them...
what done is done... there is no turning back. Messy!
BobO snapped this crazy photo lol hahaha..
"Insane" but I'M INNOCENT!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment