Friday, October 17, 2008

Bad Halloween day...

Oh well, my classmates are having a party in entire black stuffs while I was walking straight to woodland mrt. Ghost party? Halloween~~~~ even guys have makeups on.

I happened to meet Jun Yong with his classmate on the way to mrt station.

A MRT train is incoming and we boarded on together at 5.45pm. Look~! Crowd... It's always crowd during peak hours and I'm trying to shove into crowd in a cabin.

And something that sucks again and again! As the train start moving, the surrounding air blew towards my face in opposite direction of the train. I SMELL FART! It's stinky sia, it's from a greek nerd who stood besides me. What did he eat sia? like mix food.

When it reached next station and people started alighting and incoming, I moved to another position for fresh air. God damn it... An indian guy just hopped in besides me and the internal wind of moving train carried INDIAN body odor towards my pissed-off face.

Again, I smelled a terrible bad breath from handsome guy whom i sat besides as I found a seat. Nonono... Bad breath shouldn't called himself as handsome guy... IT SUCKS!
I'm pissed off man! !%#$%@^&*

A polluted cabin, A garage... I dislike crowd anyways.

No comments: