Friday, October 3, 2008

Today's Maths

It's was so easy to me though it seemed difficult! Today's 5th problem statement: KangKong. AH King Kong~ Hong Kong~ KukuKong~ no la... Kangkong the name of plants we suppose to analyse the productions. yeah.

You need to know the formula to get answer: y= mx + c

Wah... why most of my classmates forgot how to calculate using this formula?! You have learnt it from secondary right? So fast forgot?! Lucky I remembered it well and saved my team. If not for David, a malaysian aquarius guy, our team would be hopeless. He is very cooperative i have ever seen so far. He had giving so much ideas as well. But thanks to me because I'm only one in team who knew how to do with the formula y = mx + c ... lol

Oh ya... Today my classmate, Cheryl the Doreamon's face was bombing whole class; her birthday today! Even we classmates change our msn nick and display to cheryl name and her RP photo then we were in mass chat and shiok... We don't know who the real Cheryl here. hahaha... Weetz~ yeah surprise for Cheryl a birthday CAKE. And they had time to smash each other's face with pieces of cake.

At that moment, I was watching Iron Man on my laptop whole 2nd break after finishing my works. Thanks to Weilun and Afiq for helping to buy me a takeaway lunch. I started eating at 2.25pm -.- My faci asked me to eat faster FASTER... lol


No comments: