My previous futsal team won 13-2 against hillview condo team
Playing with my friends and we won 7-1 against R.Poly random team
All because of me as saviour goalkeeper!
I got passion in being goalkeeper but I quitted my team, The Legion last half year ago because of the instable training or you can say poor schedule which I dislike. I was coming to the futsal court and was called that training cancelled. What the hell... I thought it supposed to have training every saturday. And reason for cancelled? They said lazy... I fed up, wasting my trip of coming there.
Finally, there is someone who invites me to join his team, Xavier Black Wolves team. I've been waiting yearssssss to be invited... haha... He was told about me as good goalkeeper. There is a competition upcoming on November and we still haven't prepared training right now because of lack of players. Futsal competition requires 8 players but now we need remaining 4 players. Sorry people, this competition is meant for disability people only.
Deadline for registration 20th October
Those who have disability, are interested in participating futsal competition.
Let me know=)
Well, if my team has lackings, I will quit man~
And who wants me to be your team goalkeeper?
Also let me know Lol...
cause' I'm bored without soccer...

This is futsal court in Bukit Panjang where my previous team, The Legion held at.
I miss my old team...
Wondering how they are doing now...
No comments:
Post a Comment