Sunday, October 26, 2008

Leo and Pisces~ Well?

How compatible they might be?

Last Friday, Redzuan the malay guy was in a team with me for computing module. He showed me picture of the girl he has a crush on. Lol... She is really pretty but they are just strangers to each other. He even use her name to search her blog on Google and finally found hers.

Then I asked him whether he wanted to know how compatible they are each other. He is a Leo while she is a Pisces. Oh yeah he want to test me how good I am in astrology. I said he is gullible and has poor judge of characters. His face expression was like "How do you know?!"

hahaha... Okay... I say about Leo and Pisces. First of all, I want to tell you W36D. Have you seen in Noorul lately? She's often didn't come to school. She is friendly and hitting off well with everyone in class. That is positive traits but on other side, negative ones, she has many secrets that no one will know. When she get timidity or her doubts, she'll shut herself off from others even her best friends if her fears go deep. She's often afraid of imposing, pushing too hard, taking advantage, when such thoughts are in no one's head but hers. Sometimes she is self-sacrifice.

You know the Pisces representing the two Fishes crossing like '69'? Yeah, she was confusing in deciding her goals because one fish swims towards one side but another fish swims towards opposite side. So two pathes confuse her to choose. See? That's why her grades fall due to her attendance. Noorul is a exactly Pisces yeah... similar to Redzuan's crush girl.

Then Redzuan don't like pisces ahaha... Nonetheless, he still likes that crush girl and asked me how to woo her. lol... I explained to him, to enter into her relationship safely, he must use imagination or well-thought to unlock her secrets. Like able to tell what she wants by predicting her emotions and body language. When he learns her secrets, she would be surprised.

However, Leo's traits couldn't meet these. Like i said he has poor judge of characters and he cannot predict her emotions or body language. For example, when she covers all her sadness inside from her surface, he couldn't see she is sad. Perhaps Scorpio, Cancer are the best for Pisces cause' they understand the emotions well.

Lol... He was chatting with that girl he likes in msn but that girl responses quite slow. So I help redzuan to chat with her. She replied so fast?! HAHAHA cause I'm Scorpio...

Even so Leo's worst matches are Capricorn and Pisces. too sad for redzuan =(

Then he gave some thoughts over and thanked me for telling him that. He changed his mind and gave her up cause' it's wasting his time. lol...

No comments: