Friday, October 31, 2008

Feel a Romance...


I have been watching this whole day and very romantic korean drama

My purpose to watch this show is not to seek for a romance but happened to understand the horoscope.

This actress, Jung Ryu Won, is a Aquarius young lady while the actor, Kim Rae Won, is a Pisces guy.

Most of her characters seen from that drama are exactly real according to her horoscope and nothing is difference. What I can see is the drama director instruct them to do on their own real characters. True love uh... Is true love meant let go of one from another? Not like selfishly hold hands tightly and nvr let go? Touching leh...

How compatible between them might be in real life? "Well take care of"

I mean Pisces guy used to take care of Aquarius girl. It happens for everyone who are these same horoscopes.

After learning that Aquarius girl's characters, I feel this is very difficult for me or some people to woo any Aquarius girl. lol... Perhaps Libra or Gemini can make up for her excellently.

No comments: