Sunday, October 19, 2008

Poor schedule... I fed up...

Absolutely hate it!

Why couldn't the passion come first? I'm always liking to catch the ball and I shall set it to fixed schedule with confirmation from my team players.

On the way(at Bukit Batok mrt) to Kallang for training, I received a message with such a disappointment!

"The training is cancelled due to two players absent."

"I told vice-captain that we can continue without them but he already asked manager to cancel booking for futsal court," he said.

Oh fuck. I hate poor schedule. I think I might well quit team.

Then I went to GYM at Bukit Gombak instead. To save my wasted trip Yeah~ Running on the electronic track, two guys came to me. Woah, They are my team players. We went to Macdonald to chat.

Sigh, I don't get it. With all sign language to communicate? They are from kinda of deaf school. Still they are good friends. One of them brought me to his home to visit his mom. Long time no see his mom since I knew her in my primary school.

His home is living on last floor 30th high up the condo flat! He got a garden on roof. Must be 1.5 million. Fork out his daddy's property whoa~

HAHA... I show the website www.hotel626.com to my friend and we watch it in his room. Kinda of ghost game, he got scared, covering his face and keeping distance away from his lappy.

Right now, I'm playing dota with my classmates online. Bunch of idiots hahaha. lols I'm always at top 1st owning all of them.

Learn it and play well! suckers~

No comments: