Friday, October 10, 2008

Desire for...

no matter what happen,
you can't escape it,
but see what you do,
that is addiction...

This week... whoa... I'm often playing CS and dota with my classmates during breaks in class. There are so much laughters when anything careless in shooting. Nice funs... I LOVE IT FCKERSsss! HAHAHA... Oh... Rohan... He's dota pro guy! Damn... he owned me 7 times.
his kukubird smelly.

But... did i contribute into teamwork at this rate when i'm playing game with them? Oh well... Today maths, I didn't do much but I understand the solutions to the problem statement. If David the aquarius guy were here, we did better in a team. Last week, KangKong the topic for maths I scored A grade! Even though i forgot to submit RJ, evaluation and quiz, I still got A due to my strong performance in meeting... Woot~ However, he is about to transfer to Temask Poly... I had chatted with him last two nights.

"I love RP but dislike PBL" he said.

PBL: problem-based learning. Haiz... Hope things getting better...

No comments: