skip to main | skip to sidebar

·s†εvεŋ·™

Friday, October 17, 2008

The Soccamatic

I love it~
It makes my day...
I used to be goalkeeper and this video is a lesson to me how to save unlimited goals!
I might as well as do that.
hahaha...

Never miss a single shot...
Posted by ·s†εvεŋ· at 7:04 PM
Labels: Facts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Pages

  • Home

About Me

·s†εvεŋ·
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (9)
    • ►  January (9)
  • ▼  2008 (117)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (22)
    • ▼  October (24)
      • Feel a Romance...
      • Fortunately we are here SG...
      • Leo and Pisces~ Well?
      • Re-post: Food as Medicine =)
      • Hot shot~
      • Frustrated~
      • 'Real' Halloween at R.Poly
      • Poor schedule... I fed up...
      • Halloween times~!
      • Moments
      • Bad Halloween day...
      • The Soccamatic
      • Hope these bring a smile to your face...
      • Astrology - The Planets
      • Futsal upcoming~
      • Bottled water sucks!
      • Desire for...
      • The Twelve Signs of Zodiac
      • Need your help~!
      • BobO
      • Funny sufferings in China
      • Don't cover it or we both die!!! HAHAHA
      • Today's Maths
      • Huge Ice storm
    • ►  September (28)
    • ►  August (32)
    • ►  July (6)