Monday, October 20, 2008

'Real' Halloween at R.Poly

When I was hurry to go home last Friday,
I thought I missed chance to hang out with my classmates to "Hallowscream" party.
I thought I missed chance to dance along with them joyfully.

But when I view the photos of that event on my classmate's blog
http://sheesh-online.blogspot.com/,
to my horror, the ghostly orbs visited that party!


Well, it is nothing. Maybe it's one of best scary show-offs in "Hallowscream" party.


Look at these red circles. These are called orbs floating which are the ones of the supernatural things or ghosts, floating in the midair. When it follows you, you will sense an unusual feeling. Or you might feel a coldness around you!


Lol... why you aren't aware of it when you took photos?
Eeek Marfie! Orbs floating besides your shirt!

These are really orbs, not dusts or whatever you think. Visit http://www.ghostclubsg.blogspot.com/ if you don't believe these.

Well, to other RP students who took shots of that scene, take a closer look at your photos of that event again after you heard about orbs.

No comments: